itookabus asked: Write 10 facts about yourself and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers
1. My legs are as itchy as satan’s fiery cock, because eczema.
2. I get tired of people easily.
3. I easily feel jealous of my friends friends.
4. I get angry with people who use my shit without permission.
5. I like cleaning and cooking, but if you ask me for a fucking sandwich, ill cut your balls off and feed them to my dog.
6. Im shit with kids.
7. I hate wearing nice clothes because people always ask me why I’m dressing up.
8. I’m a musician and I’m working on a full length album:)
9. I play ukulele.
10. I love food. Like, I eat to the point of throwing and go into a food coma. Also I used to think the word coma was actually acoma because I only every heard people refer to comas and a coma.
Okay boo, love you shitbuckets;)
rampagexrachel asked: Mumford & Sons :)
Favorite album: dharohar project ep. It’s technically a collab, but its so beautiful.
Favorite song: sigh no more. Love will set you free to be more of the man you were meant to be.
mythicaleditor asked: Name 2 things that you like about yourself, then pass it on to the first 10 people on your dash! #TeamSelfEsteemv
Hello beautiful! Two things I like about myself:
1. I have nice lips, I think.
2. I like my artwork.
Anonymous asked: ♪
Hey boo. So. There’s this band that is absolutely monumental in my life named yellowbirddd. I highly recommend him. Anyway, 95% of his songs have beautiful imagery and amazingly beautiful words. And one of my favorites is from the song Plane Ride says “every sleepy heart is always half awake”. And that’s sort of a line I identify with. I’m always a sleepy heart, disregarding the value of loving someone. But I spend hours people watching and falling in love with everyone I see. Half awake to the beauty that is humanity.
Thank you beautiful anon:-*
Bastille; How does it feels to be a Top 10 artist? -It feels a bit ridiculous and mildly unbelievable.
You’re like twenty-two girls in one
And none of them know what they’re runnin’ from
Was it just too far to fall?
For a little paper doll
i called my grandpa to wish him a happy 69th birthday and he said, “I skipped straight to 70. I don’t do 69 anymore, I’m too old to bend that way” and started laughing hysterically
One of the best looking people I have ever seen. Ever.